Beacon Photo and Frame is…
- an independent full-service frame shop that makes our own frames start to finish.
- committed to high-quality workmanship, always fair prices, and a standard turnaround time of two weeks or less.
- dedicated to making our customers happy, with a satisfaction guarantee.
What makes Beacon Photo and Frame unique…
- is our ability to connect with customers and collaboratively create frame designs unique to them and their art.
- is our expansive custom framing options with over 2000 frame styles and 500 matboards to choose from.
- is our wide range of skills including design consultation, digital previews, scanning, image editing, printing, custom framing, and installation.
Who do we serve…
- Walk-in and online customers, by preserving and embellishing their favorite photo, painting or treasured object.
- Photographers and artists, by giving them great quality prints and frames, a permanent 10% artist discount, and high-res photos of their finished pieces.
- Commercial clients, including facility managers, condominium buildings, corporate offices, and interior designers because we are fully insured and provide the full suite of framing services.
Custom framing can be expensive due to the high skilled labor costs, extensive equipment requirements, and materials, but at Beacon, we try to offer fair pricing all year long. Many of our framing customers tell us that our prices are considerably less than Boston based framed shops.